Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mangoes For Health

Everyone must know this fruit. Round, yellow flesh color, skin color is generally green, the meat was a shade too red and tastes sweet and delicious.

The fruit is not only desirable adults, but also the children. Mango (Mangifera indica) is a tropical fruit. While still raw (young), this fruit was highly sought for rujak and sought by women who become pregnant.


Mangoes are native fruit plants from India. But now, scattered in various parts of the world, including Indonesia. Mango plants can grow well in lowland areas and berhawa heat. But, there also could also grow in areas that have a height up to 600 meters above sea level.

Mango has many varieties.
There is mention, there are 2000 types setidaaknya mangoes in the world. In addition to the sweet taste and refreshing mango has also proved a good efficacy for health. Because these fruits contain substances that are needed by the body.
The experts believe is the source of mango carotenoid called beta crytoxanthin, the material is good penumpas cancer.
Mangoes are also rich in antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin C and E. One mango contains seven grams of fiber that can help the digestive system. Most of the fibers dissolve in water and can maintain normal cholesterol levels to remain.
Mangoes have chemical properties and specific pharmacological effect, which is pengelat (astringent), Facilitate urine, refreshing, appetite enhancer, a mild laxative, and antioxidants peluruh sputum.

Acid content of error in the mango is very good for the digestive tract. While content is very good riboflavinnya for the eyes, mouth, and throat.
Mango also potent to help cure various diseases, including dermatitis, influenza, asthma, pengelihatan disorders, bleeding gums, sore throat, inflammation of the airways, shortness of breath and ulcers. It also can handle boils, scabies, eczema, abdominal colic, diarrhea, motion sickness, worms, loss of appetite, vaginal discharge, menstrual disorders, hernias and rheumatism.
The fix:
To overcome a rash that is used is mango skin. Way, 150 grams of cooked mango skin with enough water to boil. In warm conditions, the cooking water is used to wash the skin or inflammatory pain. This herb can also be used to treat eczema.
Influenza disease can also be overcome with this fruit. Way, 200 grams of mango pulp plus 10 grams of ginger, and two white leeks. This material is boiled with 500 cc of water until the remaining 250 cc. Then the water is filtered and drunk while still warm.

They usually travel sickness can also take advantage of mangoes to overcome. Way, previously dried mangoes and boil with enough water. Once warm, add honey to taste and 10 cc of lime water and stir to mix. Later this potion to be drunk while warm

3 comments:

Anita said...

i love manggoes...nice post bro.

Unknown said...

I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

Post a Comment